Temple Bar Gallery + Studios seeks enthusiastic and attentive volunteers to assist with mediation and invigilation of exhibitions.
Volunteers are needed to take on the role of arts mediators. This opportunity could appeal to students, recent graduates and anyone interested in learning more about working in arts management or visual arts practice. Anyone with some knowledge and interest in contemporary art is eligible to apply.
Benefits of volunteering include:
• Working within Temple Bar Gallery +Studios artists’ studios complex located in the heart of the Temple Bar cultural quarter
• Building a knowledge of contemporary art practices
• Developing interpersonal skills within a professional environment, working alongside the TBG+S team
• Mediating the exhibited artworks to the general public and communicating the ideas and premise of the exhibition
• Training and support from TBG+S Visual Arts team
• Access to a curatorial talk with the TBG+S Programme Curator
• Opportunities for paid work at future TBG+S events
• A complementary year-long subscription to the TBG+S Supporters Club
If you are interested in working alongside the TBG+S team and will be available to volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours each week, please write to email@example.com. Please send us a brief CV and tell us why you are interested in volunteering.