We wouldn’t be who we are today without our supporters; those who care about what we do and want to help us to succeed; those who come to our openings, visit our exhibitions, attend our events, and befriend us on social media. If you want to take a greater role in supporting visual arts in Ireland, the TBG+S Supporters Club is for you.
We want to bring our supporters closer and to connect them with each other. For as little as €25 you can become part of a network of people who care about the visual arts. You will get to attend 2 FREE supporters events at TBG+S annually, hear first about what is happening and get free entry to all of our events and receive a host of other great benefits, listed below. All the income raised from this fundraising initiative will go back into our programme, making great art happen.
Sign up online below or by calling Muriel Foxton at 01 6710073 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you on board!
TBG+S is a registered charity, no.CHY12031
For information on charitable donations tax relief scheme click here
New Benefits for Members:
We have invited four special guests, Francis McKee (CCA Glasgow), Gavin Wade (East Side Projects, Birmingham), Jaki Irvine (TBG+S artist) and Declan Long (NCAD). Details and booking info will be announced two weeks in advance of each talk. Tickets to Supporters Talks are free but they are only available to members of our supporters club.
Supporters Club BBQ
Thursday 5th June from 5pm to 7pm - an early evening party just for our supporters, with very special guest DJS, good food and a drink or two in the sunshine on the top floor of our gorgeous TBG+S building. Click here to find out all about the TBG+S Supporters Club BBQ.
We would be really grateful if you would share our Supporters Club with your friends and encourage them to join. All the income raised will go back into our programme and assists us to fulfil the ultimate aim of our Supporters Club, making great art happen.
Supporter Level 1
Regular Rate €50 p/a
Student/Unwaged Rate: €25 p/a
- Be the first to receive invites to exhibition openings, parties, talks and events, at least 2 days before our regular mailing list.
- Get first preference on event bookings.
- Gain access to all of our ticketed events (Screenings, gigs etc.) for free.
- Free ticket to our annual electronic music BYOB fundraiser.
- Your name on our Supporters webpage.
- Regular offers and discounts from local shops and on local events.
- Receive a gift of a limited edition TBG+S tote bag designed by TBG+S artist Niall DeBuitlear
Supporter Level 2
All the benefits of level 1 plus:
- Receive a quarterly newsletter from the Director.
- After-hours access with private curator-led tours of exhibitions and guided visits to the artists’ studios three times a year.
- Thanks and acknowledgement as a supporter in the annual programme guide and on the website.
- The use of Studio 6 for one day of the year (subject to availability).
- A free copy of our publication ‘Generation: 30 years of Creativity at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios’.
- Share your benefits with a chosen friend.
Supporter Level 3
All the benefits of level 2 plus:
- Double-invitation to Annual Patron Gallery Dinner.
- Direct line to executive and curatorial team for advice on collecting, installing and re-hanging your artworks.
- Curator/Director-led tours to end of year graduate fine-art exhibitions at three Dublin art colleges and to other Irish galleries.
- 10% discount on available artworks purchased through the gallery.
- Use of the TBG+S Building, Studio 6, Atrium and Balconies, for your personal or corporate events (in consultation with TBG+S and subject to availability).
Supporters Club Members:
Donall Joseph Curtin
The Douglas Hyde Gallery
Ruairí Ó Cuív Teoranía
Vanessa Donoso López
Niall de Buitléar
Lily Cahill + Rob Murphy
Irish Stock Exchange
M O'Brien & Company
Info on Supporters Talks speakers:
Francis McKee is an Irish Writer and Curator based in Glasgow. He is a research fellow at The Glasgow School of Art and Director of the Centre for Contemporary Arts, Glasgow.
Gavin Wade is an Artist, Curator and Director of Eastside Projects, an artist-run space and public gallery in Birmingham.
Jaki Irvine is an Artist who currently lives and works in Dublin and Mexico City. She has built up a substantial body of film and video work that is concerned with the limits of human knowledge and experience. Jaki Irvine is due to take up a Membership Studio at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios in May.
Declan Long is an Irish Art Critic and Co-Director of the MA 'Art in the Contemporary World' in the National College of Art and Design. He lectures in modern and contemporary art in the Faculty of Visual Culture and was a judge for the Turner Prize 2013.