We wouldn’t be who we are today without our supporters; those who care about what we do and want to help us to succeed. If you want to take a greater role in supporting visual arts in Ireland, the TBG+S Supporters Club is for you.
We want to bring our supporters closer and to connect them with each other. For as little as €25 you can become part of a network of people who care about the visual arts. You will get to attend exclusive Supporters Club special events such as our annual rooftop BBQ and series of Supporters Club Talks. You will hear first about what is happening and get free entry to all of our events and receive a host of other great benefits, listed below. All the income raised from this fundraising initiative will go back into our programme, making great art happen.
Sign up online below or by calling Muriel Foxton at 01 6710073 or emailing email@example.com. If you would like to gift Supporters Club membership to a friend please email Muriel with your friend's name, email and postal address. We look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you on board!
TBG+S is a registered charity, no.CHY12031
For information on charitable donations tax relief scheme click here
Supporter Level 1
Regular Rate €50 p/a
Student/Unwaged Rate: €25 p/a
- Receive a gift of a limited edition TBG+S tote bag designed by artist Niall de Búitlear.
- Attend our exclusive series of Supporters Club Talks with four guest speakers each year. Next speaker is Patrick Keiller (Filmmaker).
- Get invited to our annual Supporters Club Rooftop BBQ.
- Receive a free ticket to HEEBEEGEEBEES, our spooky Halloween live music BYOB event.
- Avail of a 10% discount on limited edition prints purchased from Black Church Print Studio.
- Be the first to receive invites to exhibition openings, parties, talks and events, at least two days before our regular mailing list.
- Get first preference on event bookings.
- Gain access to all of our ticketed events (screenings, gigs etc.) for free.
- Your name on our Supporters webpage.
Supporter Level 2
All the benefits of level 1 plus:
- Receive a quarterly newsletter from the Director.
- Pre-Culture Night access to curator-led tours of the artists' studios at TBG+S.
- Thanks and acknowledgement as a Supporter in the annual programme brochure and on the website.
- The use of Studio 6 for one day of the year (subject to availability).
- A free copy of our publication Generation: 30 Years of Creativity at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios.
- Share your benefits with a chosen friend.
Supporter Level 3
All the benefits of level 1 and 2 plus:
- Direct line to executive and curatorial team for advice on collecting, installing and re-hanging your artworks.
- Curator's Pick guide at one graduate exhibition in Dublin.
- 10% discount on available artworks purchased through the gallery.
- Use of the TBG+S Building, Studio 6, Atrium and Balconies, for your personal or corporate events (in consultation with TBG+S and subject to availability).
Supporters Club Talks:
This year's Supporters Club Talks series presents speakers on the theme of 'production, practice, ideas'. The next talk in the series features British filmmaker Patrick Keiller on Wednesday 27 January 2016 at 6.30pm.
Places at Supporters Club Talks are reserved solely for members of the TBG+S Supporters Club and are strictly limited. Become Supporter by signing up on our website above. Once you have signed up, book your place (+1 free guest) at Talks by calling Muriel Foxton on 01 6710073 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Supporters Club Talks
Supporters Club Talk #7: Patrick Keiller
Wednesday 27th January 2016 | 6.30pm
Patrick will discuss the context and method of his film Robinson in Ruins and his motives behind adapting it as the exhibition The Robinson Institute.
Past Supporters Club Talks
Supporters Club Talk #6: Mark O'Kelly
26 November 2015
Mark O'Kelly is an artist and lecturer in Fine Art at Limerick School of Art and Design. Mark was a studio artist at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios from 2011 to 2015.
Supporters Club Talk #5: Mick Wilson - Exhibition / non-Exhibition
28 July 2015
Mick Wilson, artist, teacher and currently researcher at the Valand Academy, Gotenburg Sweden, is well known to artists and the arts community in Ireland for his impressive leadership in the area of art and education.
Supporters Club Talk #1: Jaki Irvine - On holding on and letting go
9 July 2014
Jaki Irvine is an Artist who currently lives and works in Dublin and Mexico City. Jaki Irvine occupies a Membership Studio at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios.
Supporters Club Talk #2: Gavin Wade - The Artist and The Engineer
9 January 2015
Gavin Wade is an Artist, Curator and Director of Eastside Projects, an artist-run space and public gallery in Birmingham.
Supporters’ Club Talk #3: Francis McKee - On Going Furthur, Faster
19 March 2015
Francis McKee is an Irish Writer and Curator based in Glasgow. He is a research fellow at The Glasgow School of Art and Director of the Centre for Contemporary Arts, Glasgow.
Supporters’ Club Talk #4: Declan Long - In praise of extremity
13 May 2015
Declan Long is an Irish Art Critic and Co-Director of the MA 'Art in the Contemporary World' in the National College of Art and Design.
Supporters Club BBQ
TBG+S invites all of its Supporters to our annual Supporters Club BBQ - an early evening party just for our supporters, with very special guest DJ, good food and a drink or two in the sunshine on the top floor of our gorgeous TBG+S building. This year's theme was What is the difference between fashion and style?. For more information please click here.
Past Supporters Club BBQ
Fashion v Style: Supporters Club BBQ
19 June 2015
Perfect Pop: Supporters Club BBQ
5 June 2014
Current Supporters Club Members:
Donall Joseph Curtin
Vanessa Donoso López
Niall de Buitléar
Les O' Dochartaigh
Alex de Roeck
Cristín Leach Hughes