We wouldn’t be who we are today without our supporters; those who care about what we do and want to help us to succeed; those who come to our openings, visit our exhibitions, attend our events, and befriend us on social media. If you want to take a greater role in supporting visual arts in Ireland, the TBG+S Supporters Club is for you.
We want to bring our supporters closer and to connect them with each other. For as little as €25 you can become part of a network of people who care about the visual arts. You will get to attend 2 FREE supporters events at TBG+S annually, hear first about what is happening and get free entry to all of our events and receive a host of other great benefits, listed below. All the income raised from this fundraising initiative will go back into our programme, making great art happen.
Sign up online below or by calling Muriel Foxton at 01 6710073 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you on board!
Supporter Level 1
Regular Rate: €50 p/a
Student/Unwaged Rate: €25 p/a
- Be the first to receive invites to exhibition openings, parties, talks and events, at least 2 days before our regular mailing list.
- Get first preference on event bookings.
- Gain access to all of our ticketed events (Screenings, gigs etc.) for free.
- Get invited to our Annual Supporters Rooftop BBQ
- Free ticket to ‘Summer Lightning’ annual electronic music BYOB fundraiser.
- Your name on our Supporters webpage.
- Regular offers and discounts from local shops and on local events.
- As an extra bonus, supporters on our regular rate will also receive a gift of a limited edition TBG+S tote bag designed by TBG+S artist Niall DeBuitlear
Supporter Level 2
All the benefits of level 1 plus:
- Receive a quarterly newsletter from the Director.
- After-hours access with private curator-led tours of exhibitions and guided visits to the artists’ studios three times a year.
- Thanks and acknowledgement as a supporter in the annual programme guide and on the website.
- The use of Studio 6 for one day of the year (subject to availability).
- A free copy of our publication ‘Generation: 30 years of Creativity at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios’.
- Share your benefits with a chosen friend.
Supporter Level 3
All the benefits of level 2 plus:
- Double-invitation to Annual Patron Gallery Dinner.
- Direct line to executive and curatorial team for advice on collecting, installing and re-hanging your artworks.
- Curator/Director-led tours to end of year graduate fine-art exhibitions at three Dublin art colleges and to other Irish galleries.
- 10% discount on available artworks purchased through the gallery.
- Use of the TBG+S Building, Studio 6, Atrium and Balconies, for your personal or corporate events (in consultation with TBG+S and subject to availability).
For further information please call Muriel Foxton at 01 6710073 or email email@example.com.
Supporters Club Members:
Donall Joseph Curtin
The Douglas Hyde Gallery