Would you like to support us to make great art happen? Join our TBG+S Supporters Club and become part of a network of artists and art lovers who care about the visual arts and gain a greater insight into the world of contemporary art.
TBG+S Supporters Club Membership begins from as little as €50 (or €25 for students/unwaged). Benefits include access to an exclusive programme of Talks by guest speakers including writers, curators and artists; tickets to the TBG+S Summer Rooftop BBQ and a limited edition TBG+S tote bag designed by artist Niall de Búitlear.
For those who want to play an even greater role in supporting TBG+S, they can join for €250, €500 and €900 respectively and will receive extra benefits, such as curator-led tours of the artists' studios at TBG+S, discounts on art work and a direct line to executive and curatorial team for advice on collecting, installing and re-hanging your artworks.
Read the full list of benefits and sign up online below or by calling Muriel Foxton at 01 6710073 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to gift Supporters Club membership to a friend please email Muriel with your friend's name, email and postal address. We look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you on board!
TBG+S Supporters Club is established to help support Temple Bar Gallery + Studios, bring together a community and connect them with each other. All the income raised from this fundraising initiative will go back into our programme.
TBG+S is a registered charity, no.CHY12031
For information on charitable donations tax relief scheme click here
€50 p/a | €80 p/a for two people
€25 p/a for students/unwaged
- Receive a gift of a limited edition TBG+S tote bag designed by artist Niall de Búitlear.
- Attend our exclusive series of Supporters Club Talks with four guest speakers each year. Next speaker is Susan MacWilliam.
- Get invited to our Annual Supporters Rooftop BBQ.
- Avail of a 10% discount on limited edition prints purchased from Black Church Print Studio.
- Be the first to receive invites to exhibition openings, parties, talks and events, at least two days before our regular mailing list.
- Get first preference on event bookings.
- Gain access to all of our ticketed events (screenings, gigs etc.) for free.
- Your name on our Supporters webpage.
All the above benefits plus:
- Receive a quarterly newsletter from the Director.
- Pre-Culture Night access to curator-led tours of the artists' studios at TBG+S.
- Thanks and acknowledgement as a Supporter in the annual programme brochure and on the website.
- The use of Studio 6 for one day of the year (subject to availability).
- A free copy of our publication Generation: 30 Years of Creativity at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios.
- Share your benefits with a chosen friend.
€500 p/a | €900 p/a
All the above benefits plus:
- Curator's Pick guide at one graduate exhibition in Dublin.
- 10% discount on available artworks purchased through the gallery.
Support TBG+S with €900 and receive:
- Use of the TBG+S Building, Studio 6, Atrium and Balconies, for your personal or corporate events (in consultation with TBG+S and subject to availability).
Make a Donation
Simply want to support us? Choose what you would like to donate and we'll send you a complementary gift.
Supporters Club Talks:
Supporters Club Talks present speakers on the theme of 'production, practice, ideas'. This year’s guest speakers are Emily Pethick (Curator + Director of The Showroom London), Susan MacWilliam (TBG+S Studio Artist) and Vivienne Dick (Filmmaker + Artist). Find out more by clicking here.
Places at Supporters Club Talks are reserved solely for members of the TBG+S Supporters Club and are strictly limited. Become Supporter by signing up, above. Once you have signed up, book your place (+1 free guest) at Talks by calling Muriel Foxton on 01 6710073 or emailing email@example.com.
Upcoming Supporters Club Talks
Past Supporters Club Talks
Supporters Club Talk #8: Emily Pethick
16 March 2016
Emily Pethick is curator and Director of The Showroom London.
Supporters Club Talk #1: Jaki Irvine - On holding on and letting go
9 July 2014
Jaki Irvine is an Artist who currently lives and works in Dublin and Mexico City. Jaki Irvine occupies a Membership Studio at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios.
Supporters Club Talk #2: Gavin Wade - The Artist and The Engineer
9 January 2015
Gavin Wade is an Artist, Curator and Director of Eastside Projects, an artist-run space and public gallery in Birmingham.
Supporters’ Club Talk #3: Francis McKee - On Going Furthur, Faster
19 March 2015
Francis McKee is an Irish Writer and Curator based in Glasgow. He is a research fellow at The Glasgow School of Art and Director of the Centre for Contemporary Arts, Glasgow.
Supporters’ Club Talk #4: Declan Long - In praise of extremity
13 May 2015
Declan Long is an Irish Art Critic and Co-Director of the MA 'Art in the Contemporary World' in the National College of Art and Design.
Supporters Club Talk #5: Mick Wilson - Exhibition / non-Exhibition
28 July 2015
Mick Wilson, artist, teacher and currently researcher at the Valand Academy, Gotenburg Sweden, is well known to artists and the arts community in Ireland for his impressive leadership in the area of art and education.
Supporters Club Talk #6: Mark O'Kelly
26 November 2015
Mark O'Kelly is an artist and lecturer in Fine Art at Limerick School of Art and Design. Mark was a studio artist at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios from 2011 to 2015.
Supporters Club Talk #7: Patrick Keiller
Wednesday 27th January 2016 | 6.30pm - Postponed due to unforseen circumstances.
Patrick will discuss the context and method of his film Robinson in Ruins and his motives behind adapting it as the exhibition The Robinson Institute.
Supporters Club BBQ
TBG+S invites all of its Supporters to our annual Supporters Club BBQ - an early evening party just for our supporters, with a special guest DJ, good food and a drink or two in the sunshine on the top floor of our gorgeous TBG+S building. This year's theme Get in the SEA presented a smashing playlist, selected by artist Alan Butler, featuring swinging 60s, 70s and 80s sounds from South East and East Asia.
Past Supporters Club BBQ
Get in the SEA: Supporters Club BBQ
10 June 2016
Fashion v Style: Supporters Club BBQ
19 June 2015
Perfect Pop: Supporters Club BBQ
5 June 2014
Current Supporters Club Members:
Donall Joseph Curtin
Vanessa Donoso López
M O'Brien and Company
Alex de Roeck