You can support Temple Bar Gallery + Studios in its mission by becoming a member of our Supporters Club, donating or sponsoring.
Supporters Club membership enables us to:
- Programme an extra strand of talks by artists, curators and inspiring individuals. (We are open to suggestions for speakers!)
- Provide a direct link for artists to experienced curators, to see their work.
- Build a community of artists and those who are interested in art to meet and engage with contemporary art.
- Create an informal social space for meeting others.
- Develop TBG+S’ vision to support artists making work.
TBG+S membership begins at €25 so you can choose the right package for you. Read the full list of benefits below and sign up online or in person at TBG+S.
If you would like to gift Supporters Club membership to a friend please email Muriel at email@example.com with your friend's name, email and postal address.
€50 p/a | €80 p/a for two people
€25 p/a for students/unwaged
- A limited edition tote bag designed by artist Sibyl Montague.
- Quarterly artist group crits with an experienced curator.
- Exclusive access to a series of talks by artists, curators and inspiring individuals.
- Attend our annual summer BBQ and studio artist party on our rooftop balcony.
- 10% discount on limited edition prints purchased from Black Church Print Studio.
- Priority booking at talks and events.
All the above benefits plus:
- Curator-led tours of the artists' studios at TBG+S for you and a friend.
- One complimentary use of TBG+S’ Studio 6 for your personal or corporate event (subject to availability).
- Free copy of our publication Generation: 30 Years of Creativity at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios.
- Your name printed in our annual programme brochure.
€500 p/a | €900 p/a
All the above benefits plus:
- Curator's Pick guided tour at one graduate exhibition in Dublin.
- 10% discount on limited edition prints purchased through the gallery.
- Exclusive curator or artist talk at exhibitions at TBG+S.
Support TBG+S with €900 and receive:
- One complimentary use of TBG+S’ Studio 6, atrium space and/or rooftop balcony, for your personal or corporate event (subject to availability).
Make a Donation
Simply want to support us? Choose what you would like to donate and we'll send you a complementary gift.
For more information on supporting TBG+S contact:
Muriel Foxton - Marketing and Fundraising Executive
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6710073
Supporters Club Talks
Supporters Club Talks present artists, writers, curators, filmmakers and others who inspire artistic practices to talk or present on their work and thinking, under the theme Production, Practice + Ideas. This year’s guest speakers are Oliver Dowling (Independent Curator), Brian Dillon (Writer + Critic, UK editor of Cabinet magazine) and Alison Pilkington and Stephen Loughman (TBG+S Studio Artists). For more information on this year's Supporters Club Talks Series, please click here.
Past Supporters Club Talks have featured curator Oliver Dowling, filmmaker Vivienne Dick, artist Susan MacWilliam, curator Emily Pethick, artist Mark O'Kelly, artist and teacher Mick Wilson, critic Declan Long, writer and curator Francis McKee, artist and curator Gavin Wade and artist Jaki Irvine.
TBG+S Supporters Club is established to help support Temple Bar Gallery + Studios, bring together a community and connect them with each other. All the income raised from this fundraising initiative will go back into our programme.
TBG+S is a registered charity, no.CHY12031
For information on charitable donations tax relief scheme click here