Free entry for everybody to all of our exhibitions and public events.
- Our building has two entrances. These entrances are on a narrow path a step up from a cobblestone road:
- Entrance to the gallery: located on Temple Bar Street, opposite the corner of Temple Bar Square.
- Entrance to the studios and Atrium Space: located on Fownes Street Lower. This entrance is used by studio artists and by the public when attending events outside of the gallery opening hours.
- There is a disabled car parking space located 180 metres from the gallery. See map here.
- The inside of the building is wheelchair accessible. We have an elevator from the ground floor to all other floors.
- The layout of the gallery space changes with each exhibition, so please be aware that navigating through the space may be different at each visit.
- We have all-gender toilet facilities including a wheelchair accessible toilet on the ground floor.
- We do not have changing facilities in the building.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome in TBG+S.
We offer bespoke tours and guided tours for the visually impaired. For more information and to arrange a tour email email@example.com or call us on +353 (0)1 671 0073.
Large-print exhibition texts are available to borrow in the gallery to accompany your visit to our exhibitions.
If you require further information, or would like assistance planning you visit, please email Róisín Bohan, Learning + Public Engagement Curator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (0)1 671 0073.
If you have any comments, feedback, or suggestions, we would love to hear from you.