TBG+S is seeking enthusiastic and attentive volunteers to assist with mediation and invigilation of exhibitions.
Volunteers are needed to take on the role of arts mediators and also to carry out visitor surveys. This opportunity could appeal to students, recent graduates and anyone interested in learning more about working in arts management or visual arts practice. Anyone with some knowledge and interest in contemporary art is eligible to apply.
Benefits of volunteering include:
• Working within Temple Bar Gallery +Studios artists’ studios complex located in the heart of the Temple Bar cultural quarter
• Building a knowledge of contemporary art practices
• Developing interpersonal skills within a professional environment, working alongside the TBG+S team
• Mediating the exhibited artworks to the general public and communicating the ideas and premise of the exhibition
• Training and support from TBG+S Visual Arts team
• Access to a curatorial talk with the TBG+S Curator
• Opportunities for volunteering at future TBG+S events and exhibitions
If you are interested in working alongside the TBG+S team and will be available to volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours each week, up to 7th November, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us a brief CV and tell us why you are interested in volunteering.