TBG+S is seeking enthusiastic and attentive volunteers to assist with mediation and invigilation of the Dublin Art Book Fair. If you have an interest in art, design, publishing and hand-made, bespoke printed books and would like to volunteer, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Each voluntary shift is 3hrs long.
The Dublin Art Book Fair will take place at TBG+S from Thursday 19th-Sunday 22nd November 2015.
Benefits of volunteering include:
• Working within Temple Bar Gallery +Studios artists’ studios complex located in the heart of the Temple Bar cultural quarter
• Building a knowledge of contemporary art practices + an insight into publishing, making and distribution of Artists' Books
• Developing interpersonal skills within a professional environment, working alongside the TBG+S team
• Mediating the exhibited art books + zines and communicating to the general public
• Opportunities for volunteering at future TBG+S events and exhibitions
Please email email@example.com with a brief CV and tell us why you are interested in volunteering at the Dublin Art Book Fair 2015.