At Temple Bar Gallery + Studios, we place artists at the centre of what we do. We support artists to create innovative and progressive contemporary visual art and to connect audiences with artists and their work. Our Supporters Club offers a way for you to support our mission and invest in ambitious artists making great art.
Join today and enjoy a special programme of events exclusive to our Supporters and a gift of an ‘Art is for Everybody’ tote bag. Membership starts at just €50 per year. All proceeds from the Supporters Club goes directly into supporting our mission.
If you would like to gift Supporters Club membership to a friend please email Muriel at email@example.com with your friend's name, email and postal address.
€50 p/a | €80 p/a for two people
€25 p/a for students/artists
- An 'Art is for Everybody' tote bag
- Access to the exclusive Supporters Club programme of talks and events at TBG+S and across the city
- Attend the annual summer BBQ on our rooftop balcony
- Priority booking for TBG+S' Talks + Events
- Participate in artist group crits with an experienced curator
- 10% discount on limited edition prints purchased from Black Church Print Studio
All the above benefits plus:
- Access to a director/curator-led tour of the artists' studios at TBG+S for you and a friend
- Attend an exclusive Curator's Pick guided tour at one graduate exhibition in Dublin
- A copy of our publication Generation: 30 Years of Creativity at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios
- Name acknowledgement in the annual TBG+S programme brochure
€500 p/a | €900 p/a
All the above benefits plus:
- Access to the exclusive Supporters Club programme of talks and events at TBG+S and across the city for FIVE people
- 25% discount on venue hire at TBG+S for one event
- 10% discount on TBG+S Artist Editions
Ailbhe Ní Bhriain, Inscriptions of an Immense Theatre, 2018, Installation view, Temple Bar Gallery + Studios. Photo: Kasia Kaminska
The Commissioning Circle supports Irish and international artists reach their full ambition for exhibitions at Temple Bar Gallery + Studios. It supports the production of new work and experimentation. A €1,000 donation to the Commissioning Circle goes directly into production budgets of our exhibitions.
TBG+S presents five innovative contemporary art exhibitions each year. Irish artists of immense promise and highly-acclaimed international artists are invited to exhibit. The exhibitions give talented artists a platform at pivotal points for experimentation and development of new work. Exhibiting at TBG+S often marks a cornerstone in the career path of Irish visual artists and the work of international artists of acclaim is regularly introduced to audiences here for the first time.
Exhibiting artists at TBG+S are selected through comprehensive research and studio visits undertaken by the Programme Curator in conjunction with the Director. A Curatorial Panel of artists and Board members, alongside the Director and Programme Curator, input into the Exhibition Policy through discursive quarterly meetings.
Commissioning Circle supporters will be individually named and invited to previews of the exhibitions they have helped to fund.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios, as a registered charity, is eligible to claim tax relief on donations of €250 or more. That’s €449.28 on every €1,000 donated, or a total of €1,449.28, effectively increasing the impact of your donation. Click here for more information on the Charitable Donation Scheme.
To donate €1,000 to the Commissioning Circle, please click the link below.
Make a Donation
Simply want to support us? Choose what you would like to donate and we'll send you a complementary gift.
For more information on supporting TBG+S contact:
Muriel Foxton - Marketing and Fundraising Executive
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6710073
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is committed to maintaining the highest standards of governance to ensure full transparency in how we operate. Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is fully compliant with the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations, the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations Fundraising from the Public and the Charities SORP. Temple Bar Gallery + Studios is a member of the Charities Institute Ireland and has achieved Triple Lock status. Click here for more information and to download our policy documents.